Seating Solutions LLC - Company Message
My Blog

On the road again!

So hard to believe that summer is over and fall is upon us! Its been a really crazy - busy FUN summer between work travel and personal travel. I am sure some of you have heard..... I got married in August to this wonderful man " Scott Sutherland" I am now in the midst of figuring out this name change jungle!!! I will keep you all posted on that progress!
In October I will have at least 10 speaking engagements which will include hands on evaluations and a lot of fun interaction with various audiences in the field of complex rehab! This will be followed with a trip to my homeland in early November where I have the pleasure of speaking at the European Seating Symposium in Dublin:) Of course this will include a quick visit with my family who live in Ireland... I cant wait... !

25 Comments to On the road again! :

Comments RSS
essay writers uk on Monday, October 16, 2017 2:04 PM
Summer sure passed swiftly that I also wasn’t able to keep a track of my passing days. But truthfully I enjoyed myself even though I was doomed under many work loading things but yet I enjoyed it. Now summer is over and I am excited as to what sort of life will come t me now.

top rated resume writers on Thursday, July 26, 2018 8:51 AM
Time flies so fast when you are enjoying yourself. Summer is a chance that is given for you to have time for yourself to relax and away from stress. After summer, you will be back on the road again where you have to deal with stress. In a small amount of time, you can have a lot of great experience and things that might change your life. Congratulations on your marriage where you are entering another chapter of your life with someone dear to you. Just enjoying everything you have and face life in a positive way.

coc giveaway on Monday, January 01, 2018 1:39 PM
There are some of the best thing that may involve by the different direction as well as make better .

can someone do my assignment for me on Friday, January 26, 2018 12:10 PM
If you want to sit on the seat, then you have to sit on the relax point. Otherwise, you will feel tired after some time. You have to wear the soft clothes and feel fresh. You have to watch and post your own thoughts.

pay to do my assignment uk on Monday, January 29, 2018 8:03 AM
I read you post . this is useful and accommodating.. I get a kick out of the chance to find out about associated advertising.. Much obliged for sharing your insight about it.

Modafinil online on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 10:45 AM
Sleeping disorder like narcolepsy is considered as a major problem and treatment is only possible with the help of Modafinil which is always suggested by the doctors.

elite assignment help on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 6:25 PM
It is known that winter is the month of being married, though they make their personal travel in he summer time.Specially August and October are considered as the most enjoyable months in the year.

Buy Tadalis Online on Monday, July 30, 2018 7:33 AM
Summertime, we can hard to manage many things, especially men are facing the ED problem. But this problem easily overcome by using the medication Tadalis pill.

samwilliam on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 6:32 AM
Very impressive website it is. I read the different blogs here and i found many interesting information from these post. All are very impressive. Thanks for sharing this all. Keep sharing. rubber sheet

Charles K. Hart on Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:15 AM
Very well written article about your personal travel. I like reading the content which you have posted.I have started following your blog and want to read more similar articles on your website in future. scrimmage vests available at low cost

Law Essay Help on Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:59 AM
Finding the top law essay helpers online? At EssayAssignmentHelp.com.au, you can get law essay help on any topic as we have professional lawyers to help you out.

cheap iselin limo service on Monday, September 10, 2018 11:06 AM
This is an as a substitute fascinating article I learn this and enjoy the story of blogger it can be stuffed with pleasant and adventure I respect the best way of describing.

Julianne Boren on Monday, October 15, 2018 2:29 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: https://twe.lv/d3 Unsubscribe here: https://twe.lv/gg

Irene Taylor on Monday, December 03, 2018 12:44 PM
This is really awesome... I like your post and looking forward to it..Shareit uTorrent Pro youtube go

godaddy 1 hosting on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:23 AM
I really like to read this kind of fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people. Thank you so much for publishing great information.

Kris Thorkelson on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:30 AM
This is where the role of the steadiest companies in the field of medicine bring the best solution to the problem. We are talking about the Kris Thorkelson Company that made the life of millions of people around the world easier than ever before.

Jaime on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 5:44 AM
I am very happy to visit here in the blog. Some people seating solution on the the road again. I really like to it for here. roofing rubber

Robert harry on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 6:10 AM
Art is everything for me because if you are an artist so whole world knows you and your work because of your achievements, education and passion in that particular field. playground tiles for sale

info about tekken-mod-apk-download on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:09 AM
I truly delighted in perusing your article. I discovered this as an instructive and fascinating post, so I think it is extremely helpful and learned. I might want to thank you for the exertion you have made in composing this article

Free mod apk on Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:27 AM
What a great platform that for such nice information Have a Look keep up the good work thanks!

Elvis Presley Leather Jacket on Sunday, February 03, 2019 12:16 PM
Overall I think you’ve done a great job.I say this because of this phrase Good at Maths about this is because throughout re really putting.
Reply to comment

Lack Of Confidence And Knowledge In Handover With Other Nurses on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 11:31 AM
Handover failure can be attributed to many factors, but the most common factors which lead to failure are poor communication between nurses or professional groups and poor handover practices in between nurses during shift changes.

Assignment Help Australia on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 5:52 AM
This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post. This impressive post certainly encourages to choose Assignment Help Australia Services. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

this page santaclausgreeting on Sunday, April 14, 2019 12:03 PM
He studied to be a priest and spent time in prison for his beliefs. However, after Emperor Constantine legalized Christianity, Nicholas was elected Bishop of Myra.

xbox live gold on Thursday, May 09, 2019 9:56 AM
You can buy our Fortum One One version of our V-Bucks online store, and purchasing these V-Bucks products is very fast, easy and above all safe in our online store.