What we offer:
- Positioning/postural management/skin integrity preservation and mobility related to the following groups regardless of diagnosis
Pediatrics: Early Intervention through Early Adult years
- The hands on positioning assessment/mat evaluation- Why bother? What are the necessary steps and how do we get the information we NEED?
- Considerations for the management of Skin Integrity when working with the wheelchair seated client
- Critical considerations for the client with complex seating/positioning needs- How do we overcome the fear of complexity?
- Respecting the hips- what are the consequences when we don't in the world of seating/positioning?
- The lying position and the seated position: How much are they inter-related? What are we doing to influence the relationship?
- Selecting a Wheelchair Seat Cushion- what information do need to guide our decisions? Translating clinical findings to product parameters....
- The ins and outs of Back Supports- What we need to know and why?
- Prescribing bathroom equipment? - What are some of the most critical clinical considerations with regard to skin integrity and positioning?
Full day & half day face to face clinical education courses on the topic of Seating,Positioning & Mobility with focus on any of the above.