What we offer:
- Positioning and mobility related to the following groups
Pediatrics: Early Intervention through Early Adult years
- Considerations for the management of Skin Integrity when working with the wheelchair seated client
- Critical considerations for the client with complex seating/positioning needs- How do we overcome the fear of complexity?
- The hands on seating assessment/ mat evaluation- Why bother?
- Best Practices in the use of Interface Pressure Mapping
- Selecting a Wheelchair Seat Cushion- what is the necessary information needed while making decisions?
- The ins and outs of Back Supports- What we need to know and why?
- Respecting the hips- what are the consequences when we don't in the world of seating?
- Prescribing bathroom equipment? - What are some of the most critical clinical considerations with regard to skin integrity and positioning?
Full day & half day face to face clinical education courses on the topic of Seating,Positioning & Mobility with focus on any of the above.